We are looking for an experienced and passionate WordPress Developer to join the Fat Media team! You will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development, including creating WordPress websites and help shape the WordPress offering.
We are expecting you to have a strong understanding of latest industry trends and content management systems.
Duties and responsibilities
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality
- Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin.
Requirements and qualifications
- Experience of building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools e.g Git,
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development
- A good solid experience level in an agency environment
- Experience of composer
- Minimum 3 years WordPress Experience
Salary expectations (DOE): £25,000-£35,000
We are a full-service digital marketing agency, working with ambitious brands across a range of consumer, retail, and B2B sectors. Across our Bristol, London, and Lancaster offices, we have over 80 talented employees working to offer end to end solutions in website design and build, digital marketing, UX, technological support, and hosting.
Although we are an office-based agency, we do offer working from home days.